Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Change your thoughts, change your life"- The Great Wisdom of Tao Te Ching

"Change your thoughts, change your life"- The Great Wisdom of Tao Te Ching

Today, I decided to shift my focus on ABUNDANCE.

Pamela Spiszman: my LOA Law of Attraction Guru with Sez 
It was my boss Pamela Spiszman who taught me LOA [Law of Attraction] for the very first time in 2004.

So instead of focusing my blog on "limitations" I choose to shift my mind, consciousness and energy on INFINITE ABUNDANCE that our Mother Universe provides to ALL -- to the degree that One is ready for it, to the degree that I am ready for it!

Today, I decided to no longer focus on the limitations of my $1,000.00 budget but to its POWER to provide joy and happiness for others.

I had been on a spending-spree since January, I confess.  Filling up my 3 balikbayan jumbo boxes is a lot of money, a lot of energy in motion [emotion] because each item I put inside the box is a thought that whoever will receive it will certainly make him or her happy;  each item inside my jumbo balikbayan box is an expression of my love, my gratitude...

... for I am able to share... because I have something to share
... for I am able to give back something... because I also have received

Life is a never-ending cycle of giving and receiving...

No comments:

Post a Comment